Granville-Phillips glass Bayar-Alpert ionization gauges feature:
- Bifilar grid
- Burn-out resistnt filament or dual tungsten filaments
- Tubulation – 3/4 inch or 1 inch diameters in Kovar, Pyrex or flanged
- Degas – resistance heating or electron bombardment
- Electrical connections – mates with standard electrical connector
For part number and configuration information, click on "Datasheets" in the Documents Download menu on the left of this screen.
To order or quote:
- Sign In
- Click on the "configure" button next to the desired output and choose from the list of filament types and vacuum fittings.
- Click on "Update Price" to see the price for your specific configuration
- Pressing "Add to Cart" gives the catalog number and price
- Clicking on "Proceed to Checkout" enables you to either produce a quote or place an order for the selected product configuration.
Please sign in to view the product pricing and information.
Currently order online is available only for the US and Canada. If you are located outside of the US or Canada, please contact us for pricing information.